Friday, July 16, 2010

Jam jar highballs and tumblers

I break a lot of glasses, and I eat a lot of Bonne Maman Raspberry Preserves. As a result, I have many a half-set of water glasses, and a lot of adorable jam jars. So when I came across this idea, I was ecstatic and launched scavenger hunt around my house to reclaim all the repurposed jars I had, tossed them all in the dishwasher and voila! I have the sweetest new set of tumblers which are rather strong, so they may actually be long-termers! And if they're not... my love of PB&J and Tartines will quickly render me a replacement!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable. I love how you write. Cheers!

Chantal said...

Thanks Susan!!

Chantal said...

I think I jinxed myself by writing about breaking glass though - I broke 4 glass items in my kitchen over the last 3 days :/