Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Batt Those Lashes!

Move over DiorShow and FiberWig, there's a new wand in town, and it's won my wink! Tarte is one of my favorite makeup lines, first because they're cruelty free and second because I'm a devotee of their cheek stain sticks. And after an absolute marathon makeup session at Sephora over the weekend, I've flipped for this mascara!

'Lights, Camera, Splashes!' is the waterproof version of Tarte's original 'Lights, Camera, Lashes!' which promises to increase lash volume by 424%. I didn't whip out a measuring tape, but I must say, my lashes are looking sumptuous! As if that weren't enough to win over my peepers... they dressed this little wand in an adorable denim outfit complete with an anchor patch! Talk about an easy sale!

More great reasons (as if you need any) to pick this up,
are what this product DOESN'T contain:
Parabens
Sulphates
Phthalates
Synthetic dyes
Synthetic fragrances
Petro-chemicals

Price Tag: $19
Where to get it: Sephora
Tip: Sephora allows the return of any product you're not 100% satisfied with (whether you've tried it twice or 10 times) so hang on to those receipts.

No comments: