Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pucker up!

My obsession of the week... a sweet little orb, full of smoothing magic for your smackers! It's so cute, I leave it on display planted atop my PC next to my mini buddha. It caught my eye in Walgreen's and I'm a rather smitten by the Honeysuckle Honeydew. Then I found a multipack at Target containing even more lovely recipes! Packed with jojoba oil, shea butter & vitamin E, they're veritable moisture bombs. But don't toss that lipstick quite yet... there's no color involved here. Other things these little lovelies don't contain: parabens, petrolatum, gluten & phtlatates.

They're 95% organic, 100% natural and never tested on animals. At $4, they make a guiltless little perk-me-up, or cute extra item to pop in a gift bag.

Comes in:
Honeysuckle Honeydew
Sweet mint
Summer Fruit
Lemon Drop (with SPF 15) *not shown
Natural

Pricetag:
$3.99 each at Walgreen's
$10.99 for the 4 pack at Target

No comments: