Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Frugal Chic Deal of the Week!

Sweet sparkly ballet flats for $30

I love and appreciate a gorgeous pair of shoes. Admittedly, I have a bit of a penchant for shoes, as anyone who's seen my custom built shoe closet, will tell you. And if it's a fabulously comfortable, lovely little ballet flat that can work double duty day or night, all the better. However, I still find it unconscionable to spend $200 for for a ballet flat, my love for Tory Burch and French Sole aside. So... when I saw the latest ballet flat from the Lela Rose for Payless collection, my heart skipped a beat! They're perfectly, well, perfect. Low sides, chic bow detail, and they're available in
perfect-with-everything sparkling silver or a great punchy limeade hue, perfect for summer, or brightening up a gray day. Run to pick these up and smile slyly when you wear them, knowing you saved a bundle and look smashing.

No comments: